Training & Placement Cell
Training & Placement Cell
Training & Placement Cell, a part of MIT Kundapura contributes in providing quality training in soft skill & career development. It aims in grooming and shaping students by inculcating human values and industry requirements. It acts as an industry-academia bridge to enhance the technical skills and expertise of the students by arranging various workshops and seminars by eminent trainers from the industry. The Training and Placement Cell plays a vital role in finding suitable job opportunities for students and tying up with industries and professional organizations for building students’s successful career. We have very active student associations in every department working for overall student personality development.
Placement Officer :Ms. Dhanya Shenoy.
Staff Co-ordinators :
- Mr. Vishwanath Shervegar : Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mr. Mithunkumar Shetty : Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mr. Naveen Kumar M : Computer Science & Engineering
- Mr. Prashanth : Mechanical Engineering
- Mr. Prashanth Hegde : Civil Engineering
- Mr. Vijeth J K : Master of Business Administration
Training and Placement Activities:
- Provides suitable on and off campus job opportunities.
- Facilitates soft skill trainings by arranging personality development sessions.
- Organizes guest lectures, seminars & quality technical trainings and certification programs as career development programs.
- Arranges mock interview and group discussion sessions to perform better in the campus recruitment process.
- Organizes various technical, non-technical programs for the staff in order to develop the necessary skills and improve teaching-learning process.
- Pre-placement training for VII semester students was conducted in September 2016, by "Genesis Career Analytics”.
- Personality development program was conducted by “Matchpoint” on 20th April 2017.
- Soft Skills Training for the V semester students was conducted IN THE MONTH OF April 2017 by “10 seconds”.
- Five students participated in one week Internship at Doordarshan Kendra, Bangalore.
- Internal training on communication skills, positive attitude, aptitude, technical skills, GDs and mock tests are provided for third year students by our faculty.
- Basic English classes are held for first year & second year students.
Recruitement Drive – Job Fair
MIT Kundapura hosted Udyoga Mela first time in Udupi district in April 2016. Recruiters from various companies , corporate houses, industries across Agriculture, Manufacturing, Automobile, IT, Finance, Banking, Telecom, Engineering etc were invited. It provided platform for employment opportunities to the thousands of unemployed rural & semi urban job aspirants. Popular firms like Infosys, Accenture,Mphasis, Hinduja Global Solutions, Wipro, Genisys, Vodafone, Prestige Group, Suzlon, TVS Training, Softech Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Daffodils, SV Infra, Orient Bell, Nakshatra Constructions, HCL, KVB,TML & many more companies participated in the job fair to look for eligible candidates. The Job fair witnessed nearly 2000 students from Udupi & DK district. More than 800 students got selected by the companies.
|Infosys||Tech Mahindra||Assurgent Technologies||IBM|
|Innovators||Global Edge Software||Flexi Resources Pvt. Ltd.||Bharati Shipyard|
|IWAVE||Uni Info Telecom Services Pvt Ltd||I&T Info Tech||Wipro|
|Infinite Solutions||Traitsys Technologies Pvt. Ltd||Robosoft Technologies||Enoch Asia|
|Sonata Caritor||Kurl-on||HP||Rashmika Info tech|
|E.D.S. Software||Trigent Software||Odessa Technologies||Glenwood|
|Skypro||LG Soft India,||Aradhya’s Brilliance Centre||Geotel Networks Pvt. Ltd.|
|VDART||EVIVE Software Analytics Pvt. Ltd||New Confort Engineering||Phoenix Maritime Pvt. Ltd.|
|ALPHA 9||FirmNext||ARK Software||Unisys Global Service|