Master of Business Administration
Our DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION aims at nurturing a new generation of youth through providing quality education and skills matching the requirement of a harmonious, self-reliant and developed society where they work. We also aim to inculcate values of human dignity and mutual respect, induce healthy competitions, encourage sustainable accomplishments and ensure enriching rewards.
- To make available world class education with an Indian ethos to the student community.
- To create centre of excellence imparting quality education.
- To offer to the society /industry, academically empowered and ready for the job professionals in diverse fields.
- To contribute towards nation building by generating a pool of human resources trained in humanities, finance, Marketing, human resource management, education and research.
- To maintain dynamic equilibrium between the various educational institutions and the economic, socio-cultural and ecological environment.
- Experienced and Dynamic Faculty with Teaching, Research and Industrial Experience.
- A well equipped library with magazines and national and international journals etc.
- Job fairs & placement assistance.
- Projects in Industries.
- Training Cell with Personality Development and Soft Skills.
- Industry friendly latest syllabus with individual/team projects in every semester.
- Faculty meetings are conducted often for clarification and follow-ups.
- Students are given additional training on business world by the staff coordinators for better placements and understandings(GD, Business Quiz, Debate on current topics, mock interviews, resume writing etc are done weekly four days)
|1||Seema Saxena||MBA, MMM, MSW, MA- Economics, M.Phil., (Ph.D.)||Senior Assistant Professor & HOD||View|
|2||Flashni Gretta Dias||B.Sc., MBA, M.Com.||Assistant Professor||View|
|3||Soumya K||B.Com., MBA, M.Com., MA||Assistant Professor||View|
|4||Navyashree S Revankar||BBM, MBA||Assistant Professor||View|
|5||Vijeth J K||MBA||Assistant Professor||View|
DEPARTMENT ASSOCIATION/FORUMS: Moodalakatte Institute of Technology Kundapura on 6th of October 2015 had an MBA Forum inaugural function RADIANT 15 hosted by the MBA department of the institute. Various dignitaries were present on the occasion including Principal Mrs Shubha Bhat, PRO Mr. Abdul Rehman, HODs and staffs of various departments, including the HOD of MBA Department Mrs Seema Saxena hosting the function. Chief Guest of the function Mr Jayesh Kamath is the Asst Manager of Syndicate Bank Basrur. Principal, PRO and the Chief guest had shared their thoughts about the forum and related aspects with the students of MBA. HOD of MBA Department, Mrs Seema Saxena explained meaning of the name ‘Radiant 15’ as beaming, refulgent, resplendent. Tagline, BEAM OF KNOWLEDGE, HOPE & PROSPERITY. In simple words MBA forum emits rays of light & shine brightly with joy, hope, knowledge, talent & skills. It was told how under this banner various activities will be conducted by the department of business administration in 2015 & onwards.
VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT (Men & Women)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Department of MITK in collaboration with the Physical Education Director of MITK, on January 19th, 2016 in the campus ground. Match will be conducted at a Degree level with free entry.